when to work with us...
We work with clients at many points in their workcycle - perhaps when they are preparing for or stepping up into a new role; perhaps when they have been identified as future talent and leaders; maybe they are leading a major change initiative, or are returning to work after life changes; maybe the political landscape has changed or commercial challenges are creating new pressures; perhaps they are just not operating at their best and don’t know why, or they do know why but can’t quite manage to change it on their own.
In every case clients are in transition; they often feel stuck, frustrated or that something is missing and they need focus, clarity, energy and often new skills or ways of dealing with people and organisation demands.
We have experience of helping clients and their organisations to shed light on these situations, identify the central need, push past their comfort zones and create new ways to:
- Lead in an inspiring and sustainable way
- Develop change-leader capacity
- Make smooth transitions to senior roles
- Accelerate talent and potential from within
- Build successful stakeholder partnerships
- Renew and regenerate in professional roles
- Clarify career ambitions
- Make the most of maternity transitions
- Develop resilience, manage energy and wellbeing
- Maximise relationships: grow social and emotional intelligence
Deborah's calm, encouraging and challenging approach helped me become the leader I aspired to be during a protracted period of organisation change and development.
Partner, Professional Services